Calendar of Events
The March LDC Club Meeting will be on Thursday, March 12 starting at 7 pm, at the Lafayette Library. Ramsey Thomas, a retired teacher from Acalanes High School, will present a synopsis of Thomas Picketty's best seller "Capital in the Twenty-First Century".
Donations and membership fees help fund the Lamorinda Democratic Club's activities. These include our donations to local Democratic candidates, meeting expenses, production of our newsletter, voter registration, and get-out-the-vote efforts.
Candidate Endorsement Questionnaire
No opinions or positions expressed on this website, except those specified as Lamorinda Democratic Club approved items, are the opinions or positions of the Lamorinda Democratic Club.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
This calendar includes events involving the Lamorinda Democratic Club. Please email email@example.com to request the addition of an event to this calendar.
President’s 2015 Message
Suggest A Story
Want to suggest a story for the LDC web site? Please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
I Would Like My Newsletter Sent By Email Only
- Senate District 7 Special Election Candidates Forum Special Night: Wednesday, February 4
- Lamorinda Democratic Club to Host January 10 Brunch Reception to Honor Our Past Legislative Champions
- Lamorinda Democratic Club, November Election Final Endorsement Recommendations
- Endorsements Approved at Lamorinda Democratic Club’s September 11th Meeting
- Lamorinda Democratic Club’s September 11th Meeting – Local Democratic Candidate Information Night
Government Is Good