Calendar of EventsClick on these events to learn more:
Discounted tickets are available to The Commonwealth Club’s upcoming program on Thursday, March 26th at 6:30PM with Jane Harman, Head of Washington’s Wilson Center and former U.S. Representative. She will be discussing her perspective on urgent national security priorities facing the United States.
DON'T MISS! The April LDC Club Meeting will be on Thursday, April 9 starting at 7 pm, at the Lafayette Library. Mark DeSaulnier our new Congressman will speak on what is happening and what's ahead for Congress.
Donations and membership fees help fund the Lamorinda Democratic Club's activities. These include our donations to local Democratic candidates, meeting expenses, production of our newsletter, voter registration, and get-out-the-vote efforts.
Candidate Endorsement Questionnaire
No opinions or positions expressed on this website, except those specified as Lamorinda Democratic Club approved items, are the opinions or positions of the Lamorinda Democratic Club.
By Tony Suh | Comments Off
Aside from the fact the California Redistricting Commission is likely to favor Republicans in the end, this Lisa Vorderbrueggen blog post on the conspiracy buzz flying around the the selection of its members provides another reason I opposed Proposition 20 and supported Proposition 27.
President’s 2015 Message
- Income Inequality is the Theme of the March Meeting
- Senate District 7 Special Election Candidates Forum Special Night: Wednesday, February 4
- Lamorinda Democratic Club to Host January 10 Brunch Reception to Honor Our Past Legislative Champions
- Lamorinda Democratic Club, November Election Final Endorsement Recommendations
- Endorsements Approved at Lamorinda Democratic Club’s September 11th Meeting
Suggest A Story
Want to suggest a story for the LDC web site? Please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Government Is Good