Calendar of Events
Election 2016The Lamorinda Democratic Club has endorsed Cheryl Cook-Kallio for AD 16. Please donate to her campaign and sponsor a "Meet and Greet" for your neighborhood. Click here to learn more. Click here to see all of the Lamorinda Democratic Club's primary recommendations and endorsements. Moved? Need to register to vote? Click here to reach the California state voter registration page. Click here to learn key dates for the June 2016 Primary Election.
Donations and membership fees help fund the Lamorinda Democratic Club's activities. These include our donations to local Democratic candidates, meeting expenses, production of our newsletter, voter registration, and get-out-the-vote efforts.
LDC By-Laws and Core Values
Candidate Endorsement Questionnaire
No opinions or positions expressed on this website, except those specified as Lamorinda Democratic Club approved items, are the opinions or positions of the Lamorinda Democratic Club.
December 15, 2011 | Comments Off
The Lamorinda Democratic Club's monthly meeting on Thursday, January 12, will feature Craig Cheslog, Principal Advisor to State Superintendent of Public Instruction Tom Torlakson, discussing "A Blueprint for Great Schools." The club's meeting will be held at the Lafayette Library and Learning Center, 3491 Mt. Diablo Blvd, in Lafayette. The club's social hour will begin [...]
President’s 2016 Message
- East Bay Democratic Clubs to Host David Dayen, Author of the Award-Winning Book “Chain of Title: How Three Ordinary Americans Uncovered Wall Street’s Great Foreclosure Fraud”
- Join the Parade on July 4th
- April 14 Club Meeting to Feature Common Sense Kids Action’s Craig Cheslog
- Nominations Committee Announces Officer Slate for 2016-17
- BART Director Speaks to the Lamorinda Democratic Club
Suggest A Story
Want to suggest a story for the LDC web site? Please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Government Is Good